Providing interactive transformational coaching that promote personal and professional development.
" People ask the difference between a leader and a boss. The leader leads, and the boss drives."
Coaching is the process of helping people develop their capacity to strategically utilize higher levels of awareness and skills; creating a new positive experience with things such as business development, team building, customer service, product development, service effectiveness, leadership development and overcoming challenges in life in new and creative ways. Ultimately empowering clients to experience thriving while accomplishing what they really desire.
Coaching has an enormously important role in building and sustaining great organizations, extraordinary workplaces and certainly highly successful people. People who want to accomplish great things often get stuck along the way.
Coaching helps people get un-stuck.
There are four key stages to coaching;
1. Assessing current performance, personalities and behaviors,
2. Setting outcomes for continuous improvement and learning,
3. Agreeing tactics/ initiating action,
4. Giving and processing feedback.
In addition to being knowledgeable of social competencies, proficient with the four important coaching steps (mentioned above) and solid assessments utilization; it is important for a coach to be:
* Adaptable and able to match the client's learning style
* Knowledgeable of assessment theories
* Understanding with a high level of emotional intelligence
* Knowledgeable about key competencies and success strategies
Coaching is one of the highest leverage activities a manager or leader can do. Developing
the capabilities of people to perform at the highest levels possible, to execute the
strategies and priorities of the organization is the core of any managers job. Being
coachable is one of the highest leverage personal development activities any sales
professional can undertake. Actively seeking coaching, actively engaging your coach is
critical to each of our personal development.
Systems Perspective Development coaching is one of many approaches or types of interventions that can be used to promote organizational and leadership development.
Results Orientation Development coaching is planned and executed with a focus on specific, desired results.
Business Focus Development coaching is primarily concerned with the development of the participant in the context of organizational needs. The coaching objective is to maximize the participant’s effectiveness and their contribution to the organization.
Partnership Although development coaching focuses primarily on individual work with an participant, it is ultimately an organizational intervention.
Integrity Upon beginning participant coaching, the participant is placing significant trust in the coach and the organization. He is allowing himself to be vulnerable and open. To ensure that he remains receptive to feedback, new ideas, and learning, the organization, coach, and other stakeholders must establish and maintain a psychologically safe and respectful environment.
Changing Environment Development coaching is a balance of science, art, and expert improvisation. No matter how many guidelines are developed and followed, successful coaching requires participants continually step back, evaluate the situation, weigh the options, and apply good judgment for well-balanced decisions. A participant’s influence is determined not only by their attributes and skills, but also by how others perceive the
LEAP Clients are Empowered to:
* Crystallize vision, build alignment and implementation strategies, featuring accountability within related missions.
* Adopt and apply the key behaviors that build, maintain, and restore trust.
* Apply emotional intelligence to a board variety of situations within decision making and conflict resolution.
* Learn how to thrive (personally and professionally) while contributing as a dynamic team member.
* Apply a systematic process to achieve the organizations vision, mission and strategic goals.
* Identify and practice methods of relationship building that promotes team spirit, morale, loyalty, and cooperation.
To experience continuous improvement, organizations must create ambitious goals and set high expectations to constantly achieve excellent results. To fulfill their vision, and it is vital organizations execute with a foundation of understanding at each functional level with vibrant standards.
Our clients discover new ways to accelerate success and to embrace competence at higher levels that can immediately be applied to life and business. Utilizing best practices and innovation in business and personal/professional development. LEAP customizes its services and programs to the needs of any business setting. LEAP delivers strategy, techniques, and assessments tools, with unique facilitation styles that ensure the experience of......."Leadership Development Excellence"